Forge Apollo is Seeking Fall 2014 Interns that Want to Get Their Hands Dirty in All Facets of Production
We are looking for highly motivated people that want to learn the in’s and out’s of digital media, commercial and feature production, but who can offer hard and diligent work throughout the fall. We want someone hell bent and enthusiastic about innovative media and the possibilities that it brings. Past interns have been a valuable part of our team. Don’t believe us? Check out past intern testimonials.
Want to Rock Out With Us?
- You must be a student seeking college credit only. Internship is unpaid.
- You must live in the greater Los Angeles area throughout Fall 2014.
- You must have your own means of transportation.
- You must know how to use excel.
- You must be able to use a phone and talk to people in the real world.
- You must be willing to think outside of the box-office.
- Some knowledge of production.
- Some knowledge of editing and the post-production process.
- Someone with creative ideas.
- Someone with social media experience.
- Build your resume with P.A. credits on our various Forge Apollo productions.
- Learn from master digital filmmakers.
- Become familiar with players in an industry that changes daily.
Want to Apply?
Fill out the contact sheet here. In the subject line put “Internship.” In the comment box please write a paragraph stating 1. why you are the best candidate to work for us, 2. name of your school and program, 3. your interest in the space and 4. any relevant experience. If interested we will reach back out to you for a resume and phone interview.